Monday, December 24, 2012

Street Art Scavenger Hunt

Today is Christmas in Australia. Since I am away from my family and most of my friends, I decided to do something that was both challenging, and rewarding. I went on a scavenger hunt! I scoured the streets of Melbourne looking for the best street art I could find. What I found may shock and amaze you. Some of the pieces I found were/are incredible. Truly a feast for your ocular appetite. Since you can't all be in Melbourne Australia to see these, I figured I would bring them to you.

I wish I could give the respective credit for each piece, but unfortunately there is no way I can know whose is whose. If you know who created one of these phenomenal pieces of art please let me know and I will credit them accordingly. I will post a few here and if you like what you see and want to see more, click on the "Follow Me On Instagram" link on the left side of the blog. Now without further ado, and for your viewing pleasure; The spoils of my Christmas Day Street Art Scavenger Hunt.






There you have it. Some of Melbourne's finest and truly spectacular artwork. If you like what you've seen here, click the Instagram link on the left side of the blog to see more jaw dropping pieces. Enjoy, and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment